Oil Burner Tune-Ups & Service
Suburban Heating & Cooling Services specializes in oil burner cleaning, repairs and tune-ups.
All of these are necessary so that your residential oil burner doesn’t break or become an unsafe hazard for you and your family. Whether the repair is minor or major, our experts will walk you through the process of how we’ll fix the problem. Cleanings are also necessary to prevent any build up in pipes and filters of the oil burner.
During tune-ups, we’ll inspect all of the oil burner’s parts to see if they are working properly, and if not, we’ll diagnose the problem and make any repairs. Don’t wait until the cold weather hits to have your oil burner serviced. Be prepared so that you don’t have to worry once the snow falls.
Our tune-up services include:
- Brush & vacuum unit and flue pipes
- Changing oil filters
- Nozzle & cleaning fuel pump
- Efficiency testing
- Set up burner for maximum efficiency
Suburban offers emergency oil burner service for Western MA because we know that things happen and you shouldn’t have to wait until the next day. We also will service your oil burner no matter where you buy your oil from. With over 40 years of experience, Suburban Heating & Cooling wants your family to stay warm during the New England winters with a fully functioning oil burner.
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups & Service
Yearly Air Conditioning Tune-Ups and Service is essential to prolong the life of your AC unit and keep it running efficiently. Suburban Heating & Cooling Services experienced technicians can complete a full inspection and tune-up of your Air Conditioning Unit. AC Tune-ups include:
- Hook up gauges & start unit
- Check & record compressor amps and voltage
- Check contactor and outside wiring
- Check operating pressures and record
- Clean and wash condenser
- Use camera to check evaporator coil
- Check Fan Belt, blower wheel and wiring
- Remove and clean condensate pump
- Blow out drain piping and check discharge tubing
- Turn on system, run & record pressures
- Record outlet temperature upstairs
- Check Thermostat
- Check that all supply & returns are open
- Make further recommendations for issues that may arise
CALL THE EXPERTS
Contact us for a no-obligation estimate for any of our services.